|HONDA CBR 150R ELEGANT MODIFICATION|
|HONDA CBR 150R THAI STYLE MODIFICATION|
|HONDA CBR 150R 'KAWASAKI NINJA' STYLE MODIFICATION|
a little Review about HONDA CBR 150R:
The Honda CBR150R is powered by a 149.4cc 4-stroke carburetted single cylinder 4 valve DOHC engine with 11.0:1 compression and CDI ignition, mated to a 6-speed wet clutch manual transmission. It produces 18.5 Bhp at 10500 rpm and 13.5 Nm of torque at 8500 rpm.
Main Features of Honda CBR150R:
- DOHV 4-valve 150 cc water-cooled engine with balancer shaft.
- 6-speed return manual transmission.
- Front and rear disc brakes.
- Key slot cover for better protection against theft.
- Monoshock rear shock absorber.
- Secondary Air Supply System (SASS) which delivers extra air to the exhaust system for cleaner emission.
- Catalytic Converter.